Friday, June 1

My lovely CT! Great Layouts and a prize just for reading!

Tonight I wanted to share a post with Layouts made by my lovely Creative Team!

The kit "Spring Into Color":
Spring Into Color-Mini

Toni:

Poki: 


The Kit " Lil-Lady" :
Lil Lady {MINI}

Toni:
1106_mikayla_lil_lady_mtbs_600

Poki:



The Kit: "First Birthday Bash"

First Birthday Bash {Mini}

Toni:

Poki:



Kit:" Loosy Toothy"

Loosy Toothy Mini

Toni:


Poki:


Kit: "To The Rescue"
To-The-Rescue!

Toni:


Kit Used: "Life's Lemons"

Life's Lemons

Poki:



If you made it through the bottom of the post then great! Here is a prize just for you!

Use this coupon for 25% off on any product in my store until June 30th!!

MTBS_BLOG_25%

Also we are still having a CT call and it will remain open until I have enough. I would like atleast 3 more members. If you would like to apply please read the requirements and send an email to sandra@momtoboysscraps.net!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post anything Non-Related to this blog, hateful or just plain obscene it will be removed without warning! Thanks.