Monday, May 7

Grand Opening is today!

Today is the Grand Opening of my store at Berry Sweet Scraps! I'm super excited! There is a 15% off discount on my entire store. The sale starts today and will end this Saturday! I hope to see you there!


Here are some lovely layouts from my CT member Toni (Enjoy!): 

Made from my kit: "To The Rescue" WILL BE IN THE STORE MOMENTARILY.


Made From my kit: "First Birthday Bash!"










Made from my kit: "Loosy Toothy"



Here is my Layout made with this kit:



Here is a little secret for you: The store is currently still under the 60% off discount for the iNSD holiday sale last weekend. This sale will end tonight at midnight! So hurry on over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post anything Non-Related to this blog, hateful or just plain obscene it will be removed without warning! Thanks.