Thursday, April 5

Summer Romance

Doesn't everyone love a little "Summer Romance"? Well instead of strolls on the beach with my hunny , I enjoy strolls in the park with my adorable little men. They are my world and my life, of course my hubby is there as well. My youngest son is turning one tomorrow. My heart aches knowing that he is already growing. Because as he gets older so do I and well I'm not ready to be old. But yet the day after his birthday I will be turning 23!
Anyways the point of this entry is to share a newer "Revamped" Kit by Trish H. Designs. I love this kit! And you should definitely get your own!
Summer Romance: by Trish H. Designs © 2012 - Trish H. Designs

12 Papers {12x12 @ 300dpi}
45 Elements
5 Glitters {compatible with ANY program}
1 Alpha

Elements Include:

1 binderclip
3 bows
2 brads
6 various flowers
4 folded ribbons
4 frames
6 various glittered elements
3 plastic hearts
2 page wraps
2 paper flowers
1 ribbon ring
1 ricrac
2 romance wordarts
1 rubberband
1 sequin string
1 staple
2 swirls
3 tags
Details
 
SKUSKU23633
Price:$3.50

It is well worth it!
Here is my darling LO made with this adorable kit!

600x600_littlebrother

I hope you get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post anything Non-Related to this blog, hateful or just plain obscene it will be removed without warning! Thanks.