Monday, March 26

MTB Revamp! 2012


Just wanted to let my readers know that the blog will be going through some changes throughout the week. There are about 10 blogs out there with my name attached to them, however I don't remember all of them and my plan is to consolidate everything to one blog. So what I plan to do is change everything , The name will still be the same "Mom To Boys" But instead there will be no scraps at the end. I want a place for my scrapbooking, Ct'ing, Recipes, House tips & tricks etc.... One blog for EVERything.... Except my Twilight obsession, I will keep that one to itself lol.... So just work with me, if you find broken links please leave a comment and let me know asap! Thanks so much and I think there will be a HOT freebie for everyone!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you post anything Non-Related to this blog, hateful or just plain obscene it will be removed without warning! Thanks.